We all know that it is the people in an organisation who determine its success. Taking care of and considering how people feel at work is not just beneficial for their mental health and wellbeing, it has a huge influence on productivity and the overall performance of their organisation. This course introduces the role of emotional culture as a vital link between an organisation’s purpose, vision and values and its success at all levels.
How will this course help me?
This is course will help you:
- Understand what is meant by emotional culture in the workplace
- Consider the role of emotional culture in your organisation’s success
- Explore the tangible benefits and financial impact
- Consider key features of a ‘mentally healthy workplace’
- Plan steps to develop your organisation’s emotional culture – What to do and who to involve.
- Plan how you will review progress to build on success for the future
Who is it for?
This course is for any member of staff but could be especially relevant for people in a leadership role. This course is also relevant for anyone in a strategic, planning or Human Resources role.
How long does it take?
The is a one hour course. It can be a stand-alone course but it is also a useful introduction to our Emotional Culture Workshops and Programme.
How much does it cost?
The average price per group is £195 + VAT (£16.25 +VAT per person), based upon a maximum of 12 people.
Please contact us for a quote if you would like something tailored for your organisation based upon your particular needs.