If you already have attended one of Scotland’s Mental Health First Aid courses, we recommend that you take our half-day refresher course every two to three years. This is a fully interactive course that has been adapted to be delivered online and is facilitated by one of our team.
This course does not apply to those who have undertaken our First Aid for Mental Health Qualifications as you are required to renew this every 3-years by doing the course again.
How will this course help me?
- Refresh your communication skills to initiate conversations around mental health
- Review and improve your current Mental Health First Aid practice
- Keep up to date on new developments and learning around mental health
- Update your signposting and information resources
- Review you how to start a Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
This is a great opportunity for people to share their experiences and good practice as a mental health first aider.
Who is it for?
This course is for people who have attended Scotland’s Mental Health First Aid 2-Day course.
How much does it cost?
The average price per group is £500 +VAT (£42+VAT per person*), based upon a maximum of *12 participants. Please contact us to get a quote for your organisation based upon your needs.