We offer a range of consultancy services to help your organisation with your mental health training needs.
- Advise on mental health management strategies, including successfully helping employees return to work and making reasonable adjustments once they return
- Provide mental health mediation, guidance and support for managers and employees
- Apply diagnostic approaches to support staff that are currently experiencing mental health issues in your organisation and to help the stay in work, where appropriate
- Advise your organisation on increasing disclosure of mental ill-health in your workplace
- Provide advice and information on adopting and monitoring employee assistance programmes
Mental health audits
Employers have a legal duty of care to their employees, and effective stress audits based on the Health & Safety Executive’s (HSE’s) Management Standards can help you prevent stress-related workplace issues.
We can provide the resources for conducting and assessing stress audits and stress risk assessments for your organisation. These will provide both quantitative and qualitative data.
We can also advise on how stress audits and assessments can become part of your organisation’s culture, policies and management processes.
We use the data to assist with the development and implementation of appropriate action plans and change management.
We can develop, evaluate and review your existing policies about stress and mental health, including recruitment, reasonable adjustments, sickness management and return to work policies.
We can also help your organisation devise and implement new policies around mental health, equalities and wellbeing.
Mental wellbeing surveys
We can do confidential staff surveys to assess the overall mental health and wellbeing of staff in your workplace.
Following the review of the survey results, we can help create new policies, training and positive mental health strategies in order to address the areas of the business that need more attention.