This course teaches you how to remotely support and lead your teams and your own mental health and wellbeing.
How will this course help me?
This interactive two-part course will provide an overview of the following:
- Mental health and wellbeing and the current risk and protective factors that influence our wellbeing
- The importance of people skills and how to develop them
- Understanding how pressure, stress and overload can impact on performance
- How to recognise the early warning signs that someone might be experiencing poor mental wellbeing
- Communication Skills: Active listening and how to start a conversation about mental health and well-being
- The positive and negative impacts of home-working
- Mental health support and resources
Who is it for?
This course is for managers, team leaders and HR officers.
How long does it take?
This course lasts for four hours – 2 hours over two sessions. We can also tailor this for your needs.
We recommend after 2-3 months that the facilitator and group get back together via a zoom meeting for a 30 min After Care meeting. We facilitate a discussion about your engagement with the tools and strategies you will have learnt on the course and provide an opportunity to answer questions.
How much does it cost?
The average price per group is £900 +VAT – maximum of 12 participants.
Please contact us for a quote if you would like something tailored for your organisation based upon your particular needs.