This course teaches you how to remotely support and lead your teams and your own mental health and wellbeing.
How will this course help me?
This interactive two-part course will provide an overview of the following:
- Mental health and wellbeing and the current risk and protective factors that influence our wellbeing
- The importance of people skills and how to develop them
- Understanding how pressure, stress and overload can impact on performance
- How to recognise the early warning signs that someone might be experiencing poor mental wellbeing
- Communication Skills: Active listening and how to start a conversation about mental health and well-being
- The positive and negative impacts of home-working
- Mental health support and resources
Who is it for?
This course is for managers, team leaders and HR officers.
How long does it take?
This course lasts for four hours – 2 hours over two sessions. We can also tailor this for your needs.
How much does it cost?
The average price per group is £600 +VAT (£50 +VAT per person, based upon a maximum of 12 participants).
Please contact us for a quote if you would like something tailored for your organisation based upon your particular needs.