This course teaches you how to remotely support and lead your teams and your own mental health and wellbeing.
We have been successfully delivering this course in-house for various organisations and receiving excellent feedback on both the content and facilitation.
We are now offering this as an open public course whereby Managers, Team Leaders, HR Officers and Supervisors can come together and confidentially share their own experiences, learn new skills, share good practice with one another and increase their continued professional development.
How will this course help me?
This interactive two-part course will provide an overview of the following:
- Mental health and wellbeing and the current risk and protective factors that influence our wellbeing
- The importance of people skills and how to develop them
- Understanding how pressure, stress and overload can impact on performance
- How to recognise the early warning signs that someone might be experiencing poor mental wellbeing
- Communication Skills: Active listening and how to start a conversation about mental health and well-being
- The positive and negative impacts of home-working
- Mental health support and resources
The course will take place online via zoom and you will be sent the zoom link close to the start date.
Public Open Course Dates
Thursday 22nd and 29th April 2021 – 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM
How much does it cost?
£130 +VAT per person