First Aid for Mental Health Online Public Courses
First Aid for Mental Health is a new set of courses for employees, volunteers and individuals. You can choose whether you want the Scottish (SCFQ) or English (RFQ) award.
Please note that we are currently delivering all of our First Aid for Mental Health courses online.
We offer three different levels of First Aid for Mental Health courses:
Find out more about them
Online Public Courses
We will shortly be opening up places which can be booked by individuals for our Level 3 course, Supervising/Leading First Aid For Mental Health.
The entry requirements, length of time it takes, resources, assessment and qualification is the same as the equivalent in-house course.
What’s the difference between in-house and public courses?
Our public courses really benefit people who:
- Work for small organisations where group training is difficult to organise
- Work for organisations that do not have the number of delegates to run a group session
- Would like to meet and network with peers from other organisations
- Would like a safe environment out of the workplace and away from colleagues
- Would like to share knowledge with people from other organisations
- Are studying, volunteering or out-of-work
- Are working but would like to fund this themselves for their own personal development
How much does Level 1 cost?
The price of an individual place is £100 +VAT.
How much does Level 2 cost?
The price of an individual place is £145 +VAT.
How much does Level 3 cost?
The price of an individual place is £235 +VAT.
Find out about the Level 3 in-house course