Resilience is the ability to cope with and rise to the challenges, problems and set-backs that you face and come back stronger from them.
Develop and strengthen your resilience by learning practical strategies to support yourself and others with our building and maintaining resilience online course.
How will this course help me?
This interactive four-part course will introduce you to a different way of thinking about situations and tools and strategies to help strengthen resilience
- Identify the strengths and development areas for your own resilience through storyboarding
- Understanding the link between pressure, performance and stress
- How to use the ABC resilience tool to challenge negative thinking
- Develop effective problem-solving skills
- How to support yourself and others
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff.
How long does it take?
This is an interactive four-week online course at 2 hours a week. We can also tailor this for your needs.
How much does it cost?
The average price per group is £1000 +VAT (£84+VAT per person, based upon a maximum of 12 participants).
Please contact us for a quote if you would like something tailored for your organisation based upon your particular needs.