Resilience is the ability to cope with and rise to the challenges, problems and set-backs that you face and come back stronger from them.
Develop and strengthen your resilience by learning practical strategies to support yourself and others with our building and maintaining resilience online course.
How will this course help me?
This course will help you:
- Understanding resilience and the key characteristics
- Identify the strengths and development areas for your own resilience
- Understanding the link between pressure, performance and stress and how this varies from person to person
- Understand how the body and brain respond to stress and effects of stress
- Identify causes and effects both at work and home
- Understand the six areas of HSE Management Standards for tackling stress at work and how to support your team’s wellbeing at work
- Gain the skills and techniques for workplace stress management including time management
- Identify how you can build confidence by making the most of your team’s character strengths at work
- Explain what purposefulness, adaptability, social support and confidence look like in the workplace
- Plan for stress management and improving resilience
Who is it for?
This course is for all staff.
How long does it take?
This is a four-week online course at 1.5 hours a week, including six modules, delivered by a qualified and experienced trainer.
How much does it cost?
The average price per group is £1000 +VAT (£84+VAT per person*), based upon a maximum of *12 participants. Please contact us to get a quote for your organisation based upon your particular needs.