We can help you create your own workplace wellbeing course/workshop programme designed to suit your needs. The programme can be delivered as a day’s training or through short learning workshops, depending on what works for you.
Here are some of the workplace wellbeing training workshop modules that we can cover:
- Anxiety – understand the nature of anxiety; learn the difference between anxiety and an anxiety disorder; and learn about the various types of anxiety disorders
- Attitudes, Stigma and Discrimination – understand the role that stigma and discrimination play in poor mental health and how the workplace can foster or reduce stigma
- Being sensitive to suicide – how we should talk about suicide, identify warning indicators and signs, look at the statistics around suicide and ascertain where to get for help
- Depression – understand the term ‘depression’, and how it differs from ‘low mood’ and where to access support
- Stress at work – recognise the causes of workplace stress; understand why it is a problem and take steps to minimise it
- Healthy communication at work – improve communication in the workplace
- Managing change – identify barriers to change and learn techniques for managing it
- Resilience – understand and develop techniques to build personal resilience
- Self-care – the importance of self-care; how it can make you more effective, energetic and confident; how to take care of yourself and encourages others to do the same
- Self-harm – understand self-harm, and the connections between self-harm and suicide; identify risk factors and where to access support
- How to improve organisational culture – to create a positive and healthy workplace
How much does it cost?
The cost will depend on your needs and requirements. Get in touch with us to have a chat about what you are looking for so we can provide you with a quote.